Friday 23 December 2022

Christmas Wishes


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!



I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful and Happy New Year...wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

I thank all of you that take the time and trouble to stop my blog and support both it and me.......without you there would be no reason to blog. I appreciate each and every one of you across the globe.

Stay safe and warm, enjoy the festivities, love one another and make lots of memories to treasure.

Crafty and seasonal hugs to you all.
Carole xx
 

7 comments:

  1. And I wish you the same Carol, a Happy and Peaceful Christmas and let's hope for lots of craftiness in the New Year. I totally agree with your thoughts on blogging, I know so many have moved over to social media platforms, but it's not for me, I like to share 'proper' photos along with a little bit of chat and a few crafty explanations as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean to also say what a very pretty card, next time you come my way (please don't make a special journey) would love to know what you used.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas my friend. Lots of love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love slimline cards...yours is so elegant. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and words in this post Carole. Apologies for being late to the party!
    I wish you a good 2023 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful, Carole! That star could work for New Year's too, or really any celebration like birthday or graduation! I hope your shoulder is no worse. Let me know when you get the results and whether you need surgery. I would hate that for you, but it's better than living with pain. Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete