Sunday 11 June 2023

Cosmos embossing

 Hi friends

Sorry for not being around for a bit. As usual life has got in the way and thus not much time for crafting.........at least nothing I can share until today when I have a birthday card made with a new Creative Expressions embossing folder....


The flowers were coloured with  Distress Oxides....Saltwater Taffy and Squeezed Lemonade using a sponge dauber  and a spot of glitter added in the centres for that sparkle which you cannot see on the picture...sorry.

The sentiments and banners are Julie Hickey.

I am really liking these 3D embossing folders. They give real impact ad a bit like heat embossing it never ceases to amaze me.

I hope life is treating you all well wherever you are and you are keeping well. 

If I can link up ok I am entering this card in the challenges below......I am well out of practice in  linking.

NBUS #51

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/




Crafty hugs 

Carole xx


12 comments:

  1. That's a lovely embossing folder and I really like your soft colouring over it. I am going to have to try that technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've achieved such a soft and delicate finish to the pretty embossed blooms Carole.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WeyHey! LOVE this card matey. Gorgeous folder but your colouring is wonderful and really makes it brilliantly 3D. Great job. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely embossed card with the soft coloring, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, Carole, and it's wonderful to see you post! You've really made those flowers pop and the dimension is incredible! You remind me of how many of these pretty 3D folders I have that are in my NBUS pile.🤔 Speaking of which, I'd love to have you add your pretty card to the gallery there! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carole, Could you please re-enter this lovely card at Seize the Birthday there was something wrong with your link. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope I have got it right now...sorry! I am not the best at this!

      Delete
  7. Carole, No worries at all! It worked this time! Your card is really pretty and what a great Embossing Folder. Love the softness and you gave us a double topping with two banners! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous embossed background! I love the soft coloring you've done on this as well. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a beautiful card..I love that folder. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Carole, so delicately coloured, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! This is SUCH a pretty card. Very delicate. xxx

    ReplyDelete