Tuesday 7 February 2023

7 today!

 Hi..it's me, back again with Thomas's card as promised. I asked if it had arrived..I got told 'I think so'...so anyone's guess. 

When Thomas wakes (it is of course the middle of the night over there) he will be a Birthday Boy, no doubt a very excited one at that.  I remember at junior school being able to take your birthday cards into school to display on the windowsill in the classroom. Mind you in those day the postie came before school...not such the case anymore, here anyway.

Here is the one I made for Thomas after great deliberation. He is into Pokemon and I don't pretend to know what it is all about! but apparently he loves it, amongst other things like Minecraft now. Wonder what happened to the Lego phase?


The images were colouring pages I downloaded and resized and then used copics to colour, and then fussy cut the images (not my favourite pastime)

 I guess it's very self explanatory and the design is abit of a take on one I found on pinterest, but don't know where it originated.

So I hope Thomas has a wonderful 7th birthday and that his card has arrived. He won't be peeking at my blog anyway so this wont be spoiler for him.

Thanks for stopping by . Enjoy the rest of your week ad hopefully I will get to see you again soon.

Crafty hugs

Carole xx


12 comments:

  1. Great card Carole, Thomas will love it. (I don't like fussy cutting either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In those days postie also came twice a day! Happy Birthday to Thomas will love his special card and have a lovely day.

    As to Lego, it is still going strong, Margo at eighteen months loves her Duplo farmyard set and dare I admit my boys are always happy to get down on the floor and play with it and the younger members of the family. Mind you it's moved on and lots mechanical now.

    Hope the suns shining your way, cold here but nice and bright.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole
    Fabulous card ..lovely and colourful xx
    Hope you are well ….
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. His card is great, I am sure he will love it. I think it is a very clever design xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a perfect design for a seven-year-old boy, Carole! And all kids love anything with their own name on them, so Thomas will be loving this! I'm so sorry he is so far away and I do hope his card arrived okay! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and he will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for your grandson - I'm sure he'll love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever to find those designs and make the perfect card for him. It's all a mystery to me for sure. My boys certainly went through the minecraft phase. Could still be in it for all I know 😄

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this commet reaches you this time... Terrific card and I do hope it arrives, I know some I've sent never got to their destinations. Thank you too for your lovely card, sorry I'm a little late in getting in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ros...comment has arrived and here on my blog. xx

      Delete
  10. Brilliant card and such a perfect theme too, I remember all these crazes well ! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! wow Carole this is gorgeous, you make the most amazing cards xx

    ReplyDelete