Wednesday 3 August 2022

Male Mini !

 Hi there, thanks for popping by. I know it's been a while since I blogged,but I have been popping in to peak at yours and leave some love.

I have a couple of cards that I can't share yet...yes I have been in the craft room all be it sporadically.

Here is one that I can share and apologies in advance for the poor photo taken when it has been so dark and dismal..

Remember the Haynes car manuals?



Well a friends husband really likes minis and as I was struggling with male ideas,(as you do) I came across these toppers from way back, in my stash.

The rest of the card speaks for itself really but it was a lot brighter in real life and was well received. Gold mirri for the sentiment to brighten it even more, and the gold strip was matt gold to match with the topper. The backing paper from stash is ombre and looks textured but it is just printed. Clever!

I think the days of dismantling and tinkering with a car is long gone...seems now all you do is plug it in..along with your phone...your watch...your kindle need I go on? It's still petrol for me and a local garage for a service...the car not me" Though having said that I could probably do with one..lol!

I do appreciate your visits, so thank you and hopefully I will see you again soon.

Take care now

Crafty hugs

Carole xx



5 comments:

  1. Yes, I do recall those manuals Carole and this sounds like an absolutely perfect card for your friend. It seems all about "diagnostics" now but not sure they always get to the bottom of the problem that way though.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this was really appreciated, Carole and it's a really good masculine make with that fabulous backing paper which had me fooled!! I definitely remember the Haynes manuals back when we could only afford old bangers and my husband tried to do the servicing himself lol.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for a guy, Carole! And well done finding a use for this topper and creating a fabulous design around it! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab make for a mini mad friend! Great layout too.. xx

    ReplyDelete