Sunday 14 August 2022

Just to say!

 Isn't it hot here in the UK! Just like being on holiday in Greece but without the pool and waiter !


This card wasn't made to say that of course. It was for a friend going through a tough time.

The sentiment is Crafters Companion and the 'Just' comes with the die to cut it out and the 'To say' is just a little addition stamp also included but I cut it out as the background paper is quite busy.

 I really like this card.......yes for once I am pleased with a creation, which in all fairness was easy and quick to do. The tiny flowers are left over from another CC die.(no I don't have any affiliation to CC )

.Hosepipe ban is due here 26th August (Yorkshire water)..... I can't wait for some rain...so

 a) It waters the plants and grass 

 b) I might get back in the craft room

The washing is drying quickly of course which is good..but the ironing is still waiting as it it too hot to iron! ...my excuse anyway. 

Ok everyone. Thank you so much for popping in and especially to those who left me lovely comments on my last post....so grateful for them.

Take care, keep cool wherever you are and have a good week...see you again soon.

Crafty hugs

Carole xx

6 comments:

  1. I like the first para Carole, yes indeed. Yesterday was Zachary's wedding and it's was stifling but a lovely day. Your card s very pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card for your friend, and I love your comment about the pool and waiter…..’ain’t that the truth! I too have a pile of ironing haha, and so wishing for rain, maybe Wednesday?! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far too hot Carole... But the rain clouds are gathering here. We don't have a ban on hose pipes but mine decided to burst the other day! Lovely card by the way. Stay cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad to see more Carole Card Making (lol) - am catching up as we've had friends staying - this is a real pretty card and a lovely way to tell someone you're thinking of them.
    Been far far too hot for me and been panicking about my new plants - have watered every day as luckily we've had no restrictions. I suspect though it wouldn't have been long coming but today we have grey skies and showers - although it is still too warm to iron........... (course it is!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design gorgeous card. Sorry not been around much have had loads of distractions these last few months Hope you are well and loved your card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stuff the ironing!
    LOVE your pretty little card with that nice stamp and die CC set. xxx

    ReplyDelete