Tuesday 26 April 2022

Chloe is 4!

 Hi there everyone.

Well today (in Australia) is my Granddaughter's 4th birthday. They do seem to grow up quickly but then we have only met in the flesh once when she was 18 months old  and I doubt she remembers that!. I see her on Skype of course but she is usually distracted but surprise video phone call last Friday night revealed she was very excited about her party the following day....naturally so

At 4 years old  she is into mermaids and Frozen...so I went with the mermaid theme for her card. I hope her tastes haven't changed too much since I made it......


I didn't have any mermaid images so I bought a digi from LOTV and coloured it with copics. An old Sue Wilson embossing folder for the background ad dies from my stash for the rest.

After all the agonising over what to do I quite like how it turned out and it arrived down under in record time.

I hope you are all well. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and the comments you leave me. I love and appreciate them all. blogging friends are the best. 

Take care and have a good week.

Crafty hugs

Carole xx

7 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card for a little girl Carole and sure Chloe will love it especially as it's got that cute Mermaid which sounds like a perfect image for her card.

    B x

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't she a pretty mermaid and such a beautiful card for a very special little girl whose a big 4... can't believe that, 4! Where did that time go? I love the personalisation which makes it all the more special x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, hope you are keeping well. Love your stunning card for Chole . A gorgeous scene and beautifully coloured. She should keep it in her bedroom. Stay safe. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up Carole! Why are there suddenly fewer hours in a day??? Will send you mail soon. x
    Loving this cute mermaid for Chloe, she will have loved it (and the birthday party no doubt!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! What a lovely card for your granddaughter... What a shame you culdn't be there... Sending hugs your way

    ReplyDelete
  6. She will really love this...its SO cute!!! Love the fun mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful 4th birthday card. Very girly and great for a Little Mermaid fan! xxx

    ReplyDelete