Tuesday 14 November 2017

Autumn Hedgehogs

Hello friends!
Well it's certainly turned colder here these last few days...the thicker duvet has gone on the bed...and hubby is in long sleeved shirts...lol...so I guess we can say it's almost winter.
 However the leaves are still clinging to the trees in some places and such lovely autumn colours too when the sun shines, so I thought I would post this card I made while it;'s still relevant to the season.......



The image is a digi image that I coloured with copics and the leaves down the side are the cut outs from my previous post, coloured with distress inks. The embossing folder is a Crafters Companion from one of Sara's Signature collections.
I hope the leaves from my cut outs qualify for snippets so I'm hopping over to the Playground with this card. I haven't been for a few weeks now and I am missing my playmates! If it doesn't qualify feel free Miss Di to ban me at the gates!

Thank you for popping in and for your lovely comments...as you know I am always thrilled to hear from you.

Hope you are all well...and stay that way...if not then please get better soon.Take care and have a good week.
Crafty hugs
Carole xx

Challenges entered :-

Pixie's Playground week 307/308......use snippets

11 comments:

  1. This really is fabulous Carole - and a snippet is just something left over so don't fret - you're safely in the Playground! We still have a smallish hedgie coming to feed. He's big enough to survive the Winter - but also wily enough to know where there's a decent meal to be had! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Carole! Love the cutie hedgies....
    Haven't been in the Playground either... might just sneak in without taking a card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is super cute, I love your colouring and the use of the deep red layers to match the mushroom... totally adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Carole, these hedgies are adorable and coloured beautifully. Love the leaves and a gorgeous design.
    You asked if I make all the same things for my craft fairs. Not really the same but I say that I can do similar but not the same as I can't remember what I did in the first place!! As an example I get MDF butterflies and decorate them, in a Shabby Chic style. A big seller are my clocks in various mixed media colours. One lady bought 2 of them on Sunday! I always have two 6' tables full of different things. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and beautifully colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is a lovely card Carole. I love the way you,ve coloured the cute image. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your beautiful cards Carole, love the way you have coloured those gorgeous leaves and image... hope all is well, speak soon :)
    Hugs,
    M xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! Beautifully coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That colouring is beautiful and I love the leaves. I do love the autumn colours but I don't like it getting colder and darker. The embossed background is an excellent choice too. x AlisonC Snippets GD

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is adorable Carole and you have coloured it so beautifully. Love the background too!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those cute hedgies! The leaves down the side are a perfect match. And I'm sure they would never ban you from the playground, you are too much fun!
    Yep, long johns on here, it's freeeeeezing!!
    Take care, Liz x

    ReplyDelete