Friday 21 December 2012

Mini Crackers

Hi friends.

I think I am going crackers with all this Christmas stuff!
Anyway another thing off the list this week was these gorgeous mini crackers from Whichcraft which are for the table. Place settings that contain a lovely chocolate -yum.


I roped hubby into helping with these, he cut all the little bits of paper and I glued them on. They are from a Hobbycraft A4 Nordic pad, great cos they are a small design. I then inked the edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and the embellishment is the Spellbinders Tattered Poinsettia (the two smallest sizes). Once again hubby die cut these while I assembled and glittered them with Glamour dust. Voila!! team work!

Thanks for looking, back later with a simple quick card.

Take care

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment