Sunday 16 December 2012

Angels

Hi Friends.

Hope your weekend has been a good one and you are on top with all those Christmas preparations. I am slowly getting there. I have been finishing a wedding cake for my friends daughter, so will post pictures of that after Christmas.

OK back to Christmas preparations and what is going in the little boxes? why little angels! They are tiny beaded ones that I have been making, and still have some more to finish.


They are from Beaders Companion, I don't know whether they are still available now, I have to admit to having had them a while and only just getting around to making them up. There are 24 in the kit, only just over 1" in height. I thought they would be easy and I guess they are not hard but fiddly due to their size. I have threaded some invisible thread through the bead heads so that the recipients can hang them on their trees (hope they are not a peeking here).

Right must away - and make more angels. Thanks for looking, and any comments left are much appreciated.

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment