Wednesday 4 July 2018

'Happy Succulents'

Hi Everyone!.......... and a very Happy 4th July to my friends in America.

Well here in the UK we are still having a glorious summer and I for one am not complaining but it does mean I am loath to get in the craft room when I can enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

I do have a card to share though, made with Uniko's...... 'Happy Succulents'. I guess they are happy because they have their own supply of water!


Pretty self explanatory...the sentiment is Uniko too and the embossing was done in silver. Not a brilliant photo I am afraid.
This was not the first idea I had... that went in the bin along with a couple of others too...about par for the course for me...never a quick card!..so this was nothing like what my head was telling me to do in the beginning. It was well received by it's recipient though so that's all that matters.

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments that you leave me...I have some lovely blogging buddies and I am so grateful to each and everyone of you.

Enjoy the rest of your week...enjoy the sunshine if you have it..........and make the most of your weekend...says she who's hubby spent a day last weekend clearing the garage out ( needed my help of course) and the shed is due the same treatment this weekend!!(deep joy)...Pity I can't do the craft room in a day!

Take care till next time.
Hugs
Carole xx

7 comments:

  1. A lovely card Carole. A gorgeous design and the flowers are so pretty. Enjoying the sun and pottering in the garden. We also have been doing a 20 minute walk to our nearest beautiful beach. Heavenly, as not many people go to it as you have to walk through woods and a nature reserve. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Carole, I've done no crafting as sitting in the garden with a book is more appealing to me while the weather is this glorious. Your card is very pretty and delicate, the silver with blue looks very dreamy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping the nasty shingles are behind you Carole. Sorry not been in touch but as per usual flitting around - Belfast, Leamington, Middlesex and beyond! Home for a few days so making the most of it!
    I really like this though - delicate blooms (not like me - LOL)and loving the silver embossing.
    Enjoy the sunshine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, the silver and that shade of blue is a beautiful choice. lovely card.
    It's a bit cloudy here today so it's the crafty room for me. Take it easy with all that clearing out! Although I do love a bit of re-organising in the craft room. Hubby says I move it about more than I use it!!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As someone who loves a CASlicious card, I adore your design, Carole! It's clean and crisp and I'm sure it is even more beautiful in person! Sorry about hubby's summer cleaning frenzy interfering with your enjoyment of the unusual sunshine!! I do hope your lovely weather continues although I know it is too hot for some! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorggeoys card! Love the colours! It's been a little too hot for me so I get to play more in my craft room... when I have the energy! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS design, I love Uniko stamps and this one looks fabulous with the silver embossing. I managed to persuade Ken that he should clear out his shed (with my help) the other week and he can actually get inside the door now! Daren't let him help me with the craft cupboard though as I'd have nothing left! xx

    ReplyDelete