Wednesday 23 March 2016

Easter flowers

Hi de Hi campers  crafters! Are you all egg..cited about Easter (I can hear you all groaning)...sorry...couldn't resist...back in my hole.(bet you are smiling though).

Start again.....hi everyone, hope you are all fit and well and looking forward to the long weekend for Easter...don't forget to alter the clocks though this weekend!!
I love the longer days, the lighter nights, and the sunshine (when it shows), it makes us all much happier people I think, and we need that in this silly sad world in which we all rub shoulders don't we.

As promised another of the quick Easter cards....


Another LOTV image (now discontinued) with a touch of glamour dust and a stamp in the corner. I can almost smell that hyacinth...I just love their smell! and the blue ones always seem to have the strongest perfume.
A very quick and easy card,but the wishes are no less.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your time with me, I love it when you leave me a calling card (comment of course) and I can return the favour.
Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with the last two cards...I know....... three times in a week...what must I be thinking.....that I am like the local buses...all at once or nothing at all!.......no.. I don't need the comments that I look like the back of a bus thank you...you are my friends remember!   :)

If you are travelling ...be safe.
Hugs till tomorrow.........
Carole xx

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely Spring/Easter image Carole.
    Hoppy Easter to you!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgous Carole and such a shame these fabulous toppers are discontinued. I think I may still have a few stashed away at the back of the cupboard xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely! I've been browsing, you have been busy making these pretty cards.
    ...and a new Grandma too, congratulations he's adorable :)

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very pretty card Carole. I love the smell of hyacinths too. Not having a lot of luck with the new trimmer so far. I can't find out how to remove the scoring bit. I'll update later - hopefully. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how lovely your garden of flowers is, and yes, I can smell their fragrance as well...We're traveling later today to see my mother-in-law, in the west, where green grass and flowers *will* be evident. Some of the surrounding orchards and vineyards may even be sporting the beginnings of blooms. The climate there is so vastly different from our *four seasons in one day* weather here; the buds of leaves on trees are yet to be seen (perhaps in May...). Looking forward to the next two of your Easter delights...
    Hugs and love~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one too Carole! Have a Happy Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Carole! This is just absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete