Thursday 22 September 2022

Another Anniversary!

 Hi friends!

Here at last...... Sorry that I haven't blogged for a while, I wish I could say it was because I have been sunning myself on a beach somewhere, but that's not true. Just life, its jobs and appointments and of course the sad passing of  HRH Queen Elizabeth 11 that have brought creativity to a halt here.

Anyway a friend and her husband celebrated an anniversary earlier this month and here is the card I made for them.



I decided to favour a slimline card for a change and pulled the heart die from my bit box. The flowers are Crafters Companion which I inked and added a bit of sparkle to the centres...sorry you cannot see on the photo.

A few added glossies and a vertical sentiment from Julie Hickey..job done. it took me much longer to make than I thought it would because I faff!..lol

Well how long can we go before we put the heating on in the UK? It's beginning to feel autumnal now but I am resisting as long as possible with the ever increasing prices of gas and electric.  Are you the same? 

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you choose to leave me...I love to know you have been, and so enjoy reading them...criticism good or bad always appreciated.

I hope you are all well, stay that way please, and I will see you again soon. 

If you are under the weather, then I hope things get better for you soon.

Till next time

Crafty hugs

Carole xx

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS anniversary card, Carole. We've resisted putting on the heating too, just popping on an extra jumper if it gets a bit chilly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a strange ten days indeed, but the card you have now created for your friends is really stylish.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! Will mail soon.
    Lovely card - and I'm a wimp cos last night the heating went on for an hour- luckily we have independent system for the ground floor so only heated the downstairs whilst I sat and watched a bit of TV! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this design so classy bet your friends loved it . Hope you are well sending love Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful! Love the vertical greeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty design, Carole and I love how you inked behind the die cuts to highlight them. Having the focal point to the left adds to the interest and the vertical sentiment is perfect. I bet your friends loved this one! We succumbed to having the heating on today as we have rain, wind, gloomy clouds and the cold to contend with - shouldn't complain though at least we aren't having the weather the US is coping with right now!
    I hope you are well,
    Take care
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and what a lovely heart die and unusual sentiment. Queen of faffing here! We are still holding out with the heating but it has actually been slightly warmer for the last couple of days. I'm not looking forward to a long cold winter! Take care and keep making pretty things. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful anniversary card! Lovely color and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely anniversary card. Very pretty indeed.
    My heating has only just gone on. A little bit yesterday and again this morning (after a 4 degree night!) x

    ReplyDelete