Thursday 21 October 2021

Merry Christmas

 Hi Friends...well I hope you still are!..lol. Its been a good while since I blogged but I have kept peeking at yours as you will know if I left you a comment.

I hope this finds you all safe and well.

I have been making a few Christmas cards...sporadically............ and trying to use up some existing stash...I have tons of base cards...but...you guessed it, never the size I have in mind. Antway sorting through I found these very old embossed ones with 'Merry Christmas' ...and here is what I did with them.............


An old but favourite wooden backed stamped from Hobbyart stamped in grey and a liberal amount of Glamour Dust. 

Yeah how quick was that? Yes... quicker than the thought of what to do in the first place...lol......and why didn't I use them before???

Sorry the sparkle doesn't show up well on the photos.

Sunshine here today after lots of rain and its much colder...I hope it is a long while till we see the white stuff on the ground though.

Hopefully I will see you again soon.

Thank you so much if you have popped by . It is good to know you are all still out there, blogland seems quiet, but I so appreciate my cyber friends...love to you all.

Take care.

Crafty hugs

Carole xx

12 comments:

  1. This is so very elegant Carol. Yes, much cooler here as well, today it really does feel like winter and it was so late getting light this morning.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful CAS card Carole. This would be a card I would make as a family/friends card. Hope you are keeping well and safe. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS Carole and the perfect card to batch make. I love the embossing folder that you've used. Yes, I agree that Blog land is so quiet these days so I'm always thrilled when I see a familiar name pop up on my feed. Take care and stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's just lovely Carole. So schparkly and CAS.
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done using up old supplies. I love that embossing folder and how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, I love this card... it feels very classy and elegant. It's a beauty in all its CAS gorgeousness.

    I do hope you're keeping well and its good to hear and see you card making x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great I have not missed loads of your posts as I have not had much time lately to blog Had my hand in plaster and splint for 8 weeks after a hand operation in July and my husband has had a flare up of his Trigeminal Neuralgia so two hospital stays trying to get the meds right Much better but still has the odd bad pain day it’s an awful thing to have. I hope that you are well and so pleased to see this classy card Take care sending love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I really love simple but effective... Haven't done any paper crafting in ages (been sewing lots). It's hard to find enthusiasm to start again... Take care Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this! So pretty and simple and very elegant. I tried to leave a comment on your latest post but apparently it hasn't worked. I received an email notification. No idea why. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes blogland has been quiet.I have been so busy with life stuff I really can't keep up like I used too. Guess thats prolly my age....lol! Your card is very elegant and I love the bit of sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Merry Christmas embossing folder card. Can you let us know who made the folder?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card especially the one with the Merry Christmas embossing folder. Who made the folder? Please let us know.

    ReplyDelete