Monday 22 July 2019

mojo returned

Hi friends!
Yes mojo returned...eventually...I think it was held up in customs!...lol

Here is the card that I eventually made for hubby for our Anniversary today.


I used Crafters Companion Sara Signature...Parisiene for the dies (we honeymooned in Paris!) and the sentiment was cut and stamped with a Clearly besotted set...sadly I think it is now discontinued. The background paper is actually a very pale green but it doesn't show due to the poor light and probably because I used grey for my silhouettes.

I hope you are all well and Thank you so much for popping by my little blog world. Your visits are very much appreciated, as you know, and I understand how time is so precious to everyone.

Till inspiration and time favour me once more...have a good week and I will see you soon!

Crafty hugs
Carole xx

11 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Carole and what a really romantic card, a touch of Paris really adds to that feel and the soft neutral colours and very pleasing especially for a masculine creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww still cuddling after all these years!!!! LOL
    Seriously, Happy Anniversary!(Is he taking you to Paris again????)
    Lovely card tho - and no sign of lack of Mr Mojo despite what you say! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, someone has been naughty... what do you mean you like mine better, tut tut. It's absolutely perfect for your anniversary and so special because of your honeymoon in Paris, I love it because it's so full of romance framed with pretty flowers. Your mojo is on fire :) and Happy Anniversary to you both, I hope you have a special day of celebrations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and many, many more!! Your card is very cool and romantic! Hope to see you and your mojo again soon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!!! And what a gorgeous card with a reminder of your honeymoon too... Bet hubby was thrilled with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary Carole. Fantastic looking card. Glad the mojo returned in time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole,

    I hope you had a wonderful anniversary and I bet your husband was chuffed to receive this gorgeous reminder of your honeymoon. I love the monochrome look and the masculine feel to the card.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole, first of all a very happy belated anniversary to you both.... I hope you had a wondeful day. I love this fabulous card, the dies are super and such a wonderful reminder of your honeymoon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Carole, so glad your mojo has returned, hope it stays! Love those flowery corners too, really pretty
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet anniversary card...love it Carole! Such a perfect card. Happy Anny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Carole and I really like it in the shades of grey that you've used x

    ReplyDelete