Sunday 16 June 2019

Pretty peonies

Hello friends!
A quick post from me...a bit later than I had hoped but better late than never eh?

Sharing a birthday card that I made for a friend using the peony stamp and die set from Crafters Companion. A  Z shape where the front is folded back on itself. I cut the die at both ends of a measured piece of card and then backed with pink bazzill. Coloured with copics. This is a lovely set and so versatile as there are 3 ways to use it! Singe cut (like the card edge)... both sides cut and separated (as I have ) or just stamp and cut for a topper.



I did have another pic to share but blogger insists on putting it sideways and I haven't got the time to try to sort it today....sorry!

I hope you have had a better week weather wise than here in West Yorkshire...it has poured and poured with rain and I am just about getting webbed feet.!..lol

I hope you have all had a good weekend regardless of what the skies have had to offer...wherever you are, and that the week ahead will be a good one for you.

Having a break next week to get off the treadmill of life, so will see you all later and be round to visit you to see your wonderful creations.

Take care and Thank You so much for popping by and big hugs if you have left me some love...so much appreciated and needed right now.

Crafty hugs
Carole xx


6 comments:

  1. That's a beautifully designed card Carole, the peonies look so pretty especially against the delicate pink bazzill. Well, its been one heck of a deluge here in Staffordshire, there is just no let up with the weather... I look out of the window and mutter to myself - Global Warming, where? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely shape and design Carole and a beautiful Peony image - I'm in the process of dehydrating Peony and Rose leaves on a daily basis for eldest Granddaughters wedding, she wants little boxes of them given to guests as they go into the Church.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello you! Another beautiful card. So far summer hasn't arrived in these parts either. I hope things are ok with you although it sounds like they might not be. I hope your break is an enjoyable one. Take care, Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carole! Love that beautiful posy of peonies and the unusual fold is lovely. I'm with you on the webbed feet front - we are having the same weather in Manchester - so much for flaming June lol!
    Have a good break.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful!! Love your colouring Carole... It's still raining here too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Carole. I've popped over to see what you've been up to!
    Happy Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete