Friday 21 December 2018

It's Christmas!!

One last card to share with you all as the big day is peeping round the corner. This is hubby's...a larger version of an earlier cad I showed on my blog, and using a different set of stamps. He fell in love with the original. so I went one better for him..he deserves it! This is an 8"x8" card......


.....and one to show the glitter which was applied over a double adhesive sheet.



I would just like to say as BIG THANK YOU to all my friends and followers for your loving support of my blog this year. I have made some wonderful friendships through my blog and I am so grateful to each and every one of you who gives of your precious time to leave me love in a comment.

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2019

Hugs xx
Carole

9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, this is just stunning, Carole. What a wonderful card, I'm sure your hubby was thrilled to receive it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Carole and love visiting your blog. They generally are very entertaining and fun to read. The scene you have created is stunning and can see the glitter on the first photo too. Have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year. Big hugs, Carol S. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Carole! Love the softness and the glitter. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've spoilt him again!! Fabulous card Carole. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole this is one beautiful Christmas card for your husband! I love the shimmer and softness of the card. Thanks for all your kind comments , I know I am the worst blogger but you keep commenting and I am blessed that you do. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Love the monotone color for a man or anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, Carole! I LOVE all that glittery goodness that lets the beautiful scene shine through! Your husband will love it! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I just love the glitter...very festive. Hope you had a great Christmas. Wishing you a Happy and Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fantastic Carole .. .. I am sure your hubby was over the moon with it.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you everything you are wishing yourself during 2019.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just having a catch up on my favourite blogs while I have an hour to myself. I was just going to stop by and wish you a happy new year but couldn't pass this one by and not comment - fabulous, love it!

    ReplyDelete