Friday 22 December 2017

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Hi Everyone!
Are you sorted for Monday then?...or still rushing round doing all those last minute things on your list? Whatever...if you are reading this, then 'Thank You' for taking the time out to do so.

My last card (before Christmas anyway) is the one I made for hubby. Trial and error with the inking, I think my distress pads are drying up and even though I used Sheena's card I got blotches! Anyway managed to pick a suitable bit for the card and hubby likes it! Need to sort this inking lark once and for all next year!


The aperture was cut with a Spellbinders die and mounted on foam for depth. the sentiment as always from stash and I used some twinkling embossing powder...which I wish I hadn't now as it doesn't show up much....I would have been better with silver...sigh! My moon didn't work too well either!  A tiny punched snowflake and gem and hey ho...there we have it.The stamps are a mixture form my stash. Fairly happy with the card though maybe if I hadn't left it till the last minute I could have improved on it.

The photo is rubbish...sorry... as the light was terrible...it really sparkles as it was treated to my usual liberal dosing of Glamour Dust.

Right I am not going to hold up you busy people any longer.

I would like to say A big THANK YOU  to each and every one of you that visit's my blog....without you I would lose heart to blog at all. ,and especially THANK YOU to those of you who take the time to leave me such lovely comments and have become such great blogging friends...you are all truly appreciated...probably more than you realise.

I wish you all a Wonderful Christmas and a Healthy, Happy and Peaceful 2018 when it arrives.

Take care and have a great time
Crafty love and hugs
Carole xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole

    A truly beautiful card .. .. perfect just the way it is!

    Thank you too for being such a great blog pal!

    Have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2018!

    Happy celebrating.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many pots of glittery embossing powder - they all look naff whenever I use them! I like this card a lot Carole - it's soft and gentle and perfick! (And I love the little bunny!!!)
    Happy Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Carole. What a lovely scene you created and the frame is very pretty. Just got to collect the turkey on Sunday! Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very serene and beautifully put together Carole. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful and happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Carol, I love the scene you've created.

    Merry Christmas and wishing you a great 2018. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, it's so sweet and delicate. The framing is beautiful and all the sparkle on the blue. I hope you enjoy a happy time over the festive period. Currently I'm collapsed with a cup of hot chocolate to hand but most things are in order and I still have a day left! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a very merry christmas to you as well. Love the card you made your hubby - the background scene looks fabulous behind that frame.

    We went christmas food shopping yesterday - I nearly passed out in the shop with all hustle and bustle but at least we managed to get a turkey. Just got to get a packet of stuffing and milk tomorrow then we're done. Hope you have a fabulous christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Santa and his sleigh paired with a beautiful wintry wonderland = LOVE! Thank you sooooo much for being such a wonderful blogging friend and an amazing designer! Wishing you and your family a most Merry, blessed Christmas, filled with peace, love and joy! More of the same - in abundance - for 2018!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete