Tuesday 26 December 2017

Boxing Day snippets!

Hello!
Are you all Christmassed out?.or maybe still celebrating with family and friends.Or maybe you have braved the sales!!........... A quiet day here, relaxing with chocs, a book and the TV.....No sales for me, I suffer enough elbowing at craft shows from the really keen ones to bother with the sales!

I decided to pop by with one last Christmas card...a special one made all from snippets...even the edger die is a snippet of the die .....so it qualifies me to go to the Playground and sniff out the remnants of the festivities there.

This card winged it's way across the world...down under... to where it is hot and sunny!


Hope it arrived before the snowman melted!

Good old James form LOTV coloured with copics.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Christmas break...hubby has the rest of the week off.... so see you next year!

Hugs
Carole xx

Challenges entered:-

Snippets Playground weeks 313 /314

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Carole and perfect for little Thomas. Definitely warmer down there - Emma said 22 deg and that was at 8am! It's pretty quiet here - I did a bit of crafty shopping in the sales but only from the comfort of my chair! Hope you enjoy the rest of the christmas break xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Carole! Perfect for your Grandson as well as super use of snippets.

    I've kept well away from sales - in fact we had snow today so no way was I venturing out in that little lot.

    Enjoy the rest of your break.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I'm sure the recipient thought so too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet your grandson loved this Carole! He's a cute bear with his snowman friend. Enough to make a snowman here this morning - but it began to rain (and I mean RAIN) at about 3pm.... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling Christmas image for a child's card, Carole! You did a great job framing it with your snippets! I'll bet your grandson loved it, especially since he doesn't have snow there! I hope had a lovely Christmas!! Cheer's to another year of crafting and friendship! Happy New Year Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh! this is lovely Carole, love that image, it's just perfect for Thomas :) Family just left for Germany... shattered now and I'm full of cold. Will speak to you soon big hugs... Sis xxxx

    ReplyDelete