Thursday 21 November 2013

'Tree of Life'

Hi friends.
Just a quick card from me using the  'Tree of Life' stamp from Inkylicious. I bought this at the Dome so I made a couple of quick (for me anyway) cards in two different colour ways.


The card was also a pack that I bought at the Dome - a nice size. I cut a circle with a Spellbinders die and coloured the background with Pan Pastels, then I stamped the image. I used the little couple stamp that comes with the tree. There is also a little person on a swing.
Final touches were a touch of glamour dust on the tree and platinum liquid pears round the edge of the card. I left a greeting off so it could be adapted for any occasion by stamping inside the card.
Here is the other colour version.


I think I like the red one best.Which do you prefer?

That's all for now. I am celebrating a special birthday this weekend -groan - but looking forward to seeing the family - a rare occurrence these days now they are grown and leading their own lives. It makes what time you do have with them all the more precious and special though.

Hope your weekend is a good one too. Take care.

Crafty hugs
Carole

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, such a lovely image & fabulous inking. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really beautiful cards Carole, I also quiet like the red one, it looks like a very romantic evening sky, but I also like the blue one, looks like a wintery cold day lol!! a special birthday... what 21!! again lol!! hope you had a fabulous time with the family:)
    Love and hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete