Tuesday 29 January 2013

'Hello Cup Cake'

Hi there friends.

Hope you have survived the snow and ice and kept toastie warm.
A reference to cake but a stamp this time. It is from Lili of the Valley.

Took papers from my stash (have to use them) and coloured the image with copics. My colouring has way to go to be perfected mind and I do have a limited palette as yet though I keep adding to my collection.


After colouring I cut out the image with a Spellbinder Die and inked lightly with Distress Ink while it was still in the die. Added the flowers and punched leaves, ribbon and sentiment and all done. Here is a close up of the image.




I am definately not happy with the colour of the cup and saucer she is holding, but paler colours just didn't show up against her dress.
Anyway thank you so much for taking the time to look, and any comments or advice is truly welcome.It is really nice that people take the time.
I am still battling blogger! - way to go on that one too. Someone write a handbook please!!
TTFN
Carole x

No comments:

Post a Comment