Friday 20 December 2019

Santa and a Snowman

Hello!.....back again, I know AWOL for so long and then I bombard/surprise you with all my creativity..lol! Guess I'm a bit like a bus...no references there please!!

This time I am whizzing in with the cards that I have sent to Australia for the grandchildren.....

So first up is Santa for Chloe....


This is a tonic verso die and a sledge die that I found in my stash. A bit of paper piecing here for Santa, a snowy embossing folder and sentiments also from stash. lashings of glitter (glamour dust), a bit of coloring on the parcels with alcohol markers and the grand daughter tag is from LOTV.

Next is a snowman for Thomas.....I am hoping that he will know what a snowman is but of course he will never have seen one!...


This is a Crafters Companion stamp and die that allows you to cut one edge (either left or right) or both together for a full topper. I chose one edge as you can see and lines the inside with snowflake paper...that you can't see because I forgot to photograph it!!!

The sentiment is a very old one from my stash and sad to say when I stamped it it began to disintegrate! ...so i am now on the lookout for a replacement as I love the words. If anyone knows where I might get that saying i would love it if you could let me know please.

So those are today's offerings. Thank you for popping by in what is a busy schedule for most people....so very much appreciated as you know.

I am adding these offerings to a few challenges...the challenge for me is uploading them etc..lol!

I'll hopefully see you again before the big day..take care and stay warm and well.

TTFN
Carole xx

Challenges entered :-

Dream Valley Challenge #215..... Christmas.....Santa entry 2

Happy Little stampers -December - Anything goes with dies.......Santa entry 2

Addicted to stamps #180 -cold and frosty....snowman entry 2

Sweet Stampin - Christmas......snowman entry 2

Stamping Sensations -December - Anything goes...snowman entry 2

10 comments:

  1. WELL!!!! See what you get up to whilst I am away!
    Loving Becky's card, I want those gnomes and these 2 are brilliant for the grandkids.
    What a b**** about the stamp tho - have never seen it before either but it's a great sentiment. Let's hope someone finds it for you - then you can tell me!
    (Just back after a very very long (6 hours) drive from an indoor bowling comp with our good mates - knackered now and pj's on in 10 minutes I think - lost in semi final too - but then not too disappointed as it left more time for dwinkies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards, Carole, I'm sure your grandchildren were thrilled to receive them. Hope you find a replacement for the lovely stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just been catching up with your gorgeous cards Carole. I am sure your grandchildren will love their cards. They are both brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two sweet cards, Santa looks rather jolly with his drop shadow and he's definitely in his HoHoHo pose. That's a lovely sentiment paired with the snowman. I've never seen this sentiment, the only one I can think of that is kinda close is from Stampendous but it says... Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled, not as good as yours so I hope you find a replacement x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards Carole, I bet they will love them. It's a super sentiment that I've never seen before xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fun and and happy seasonal creations Carole, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations December challenge.

    Wishing you a Peaceful Christmas Season and my thanks for your support of our challenge this year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fab cards Carole. I love the way you've die cut around the snowman as it make a much more interesting and different shape. Great colouring and I love the sentiment too. Thank you for joining us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x
    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure they loved their sweet cards Carole! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are super adorable cards. Thank you for playing along with HLS December Anything Goes Challenge. Happy Happy Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete