Wednesday 18 October 2017

More robins

Hi friends!

More robins today, once again up-cycled images that fitted my die perfectly.... and a boo boo (not the Halloween type).


Can you see the deliberate (not ) mistake? As it's an old wooden stamp so I was unable to use my stamping platform and it wobbled...but hey...it looks like a shadow don't you think? Who knows it may one day be a rarity (lol...it sure is already!)....you know like postage stamps or coins with a flaw in them. If the royal mint can get away with it...so can I!

I have lots to do today so excuse me if I dash. Thank you for popping by, I love your visits they make my day.
See you again soon.
Crafty hugs.
Carole xx

9 comments:

  1. Hello Carole just loving these robin cards what a great way to use these images and I love that three space die These will be a delight for the recipients Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't see any boo boo deliberate or otherwise. It's a fabulous card and I love those robins xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's much better that you use these gorgeous Robins, than just to put them in and your card is lovely. You're very little 'oops' just makes your lovely card even more unique!! I removed most of my stamps from the wooden blocks and put them on to mounting foam. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the robins in that die
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really pretty way to use the die and makes a fantastic traditional card. Who doesn't love Robins?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card and those Robins are gorgeous. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and I wouldn't worry about the stamping... The wole card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! The robins look awesome in the squares...great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see only a gorgeous card, Carole - and if anyone (except you) notices whatever it is you noticed *grin*, then they are quite the scrutineers! Lovely and yes, guaranteed to be treasured!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete