Monday 21 October 2013

Vines of Passion

Hi friends.

Back with an anniversary card! I wanted something fairly quick as I seem to have been so busy of late and not organised with those cards we know a year in advance we shall need! having said that it took me a whole day to get to grips with this! Why can I never make a quick card?



I used spellbinders Vines of Passion and just cut the inner heart from the pearlescent card and then backed it with white glitter card.
The banner is also Spellbinders - ribbon banners with a stamped message, and raised on foam pads for a bit of dimension.
I added a bit of glitter to add to the sparkle, and a flower.
Short and sweet.
Hope everyone is surviving all this wet. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look and a special thank you to those who have left comments on my posts, they are greatly appreciated.
Take care,
Crafty hugs
Carole xx

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Carole:).. love how you have cut out the heart, lovely idea..
    It was so lovely to see you and your hubby on Sunday.. wish we had of had longer and we could have had a coffee.. definitely next time:)...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww Carole! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love that heart and all the sparkle! Simply BEAUTIFUL!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Carole, I am impressed! Your card is beautiful and I looooove the rest of your blog too! Your cakes are amazing too! Fab to catch up again last week at the Dome!
    Hugs
    Debs X

    ReplyDelete