Saturday 21 September 2013

"CELEBRATE"

Hi Friends.

Well we are back from the wedding so now I can begin to share with you all that has kept me busy over the last few months. All went well on the "big day" I am pleased to say and the weather was kind to us. It rained the day before and the day after but the day of the wedding was dry and sunny although very windy and a tad nippy. The wedding was outside overlooking the sea in Ilfracombe - Devon. It was a beautiful setting. Hopefully some pictures of that when we get them off the cameras!
So first up the invites .
Idea and colour scheme by Iain and Nicole - executed by moi!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


After that came the favour boxes and place cards- my design this time, and I decided that I would incorporate the name tags on the boxes in case we sat outside and it was windy and then they wouldn't blow away!

 

 
 
I used Square bracket Edge Box die from Spellbinders and the label is a D-Lites die from Spellbinders - Ornamental Tags One. Plenty of arm exercise with the Grand Calibur! The use of wax paper helped immensely when cutting the tags and it somehow seems to 'season' the die at the same time. After filling the boxes the tags were attached with tiny foam pads.


That's the first instalment - thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by for the next instalment.
Off to make a box for a birthday card that I have made - oh and catch up on some chores and washing. Got to make the most of this sunshine - Autumn is round the corner I fear.

Have a good weekend and take care.
Hugs
Carole x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment