Saturday 27 October 2012

Deliberate mistake!

Well did you spot the deliberate mistake in my very first blog? I did as soon as it went live - hey ho can't spell everything.

Today is a lovely bright but cold day here in West Yorkshire, nice to see the sunshine. Don't forget the extra hour in bed tonight - it will be really winter for me then, I hate the dark nights and short days, I am sure I should have been a hedgehog that hibernated.

This share is again a card I did for hubby for his birthday - almost a year ago now - how the time flies! Talking of clocks here are some cogs for you.




I can't remember exactly what I used, but the panel on the left was card embossed in a folder and then inked and the piece on the right was mirri card embossed with a mask and then alcohol inks used on top.The train stamps were from a Creative Expressions sheet and the cogs were some cut from the Tim Holtz bigz die and painted with metallic dabbers, and some metal ones on the left. The Husband stamp was a lovely wooden one that I picked up at The Stamp Man - sorry can't remember the make.

Thanks for stopping by - and don't forget those clocks.


2 comments:

  1. Hello!!!!

    Welcome to blogland Carole!!!

    I finally found you :-) Thanks for entering for the blog candy, I just clicked on your link. I had searched and couldn't find you before.

    It is great to finally see some of your cards Carole, they are both brilliant!! As you've probably gathered I like steampunk so this card is right up my street. I can't think who made that stamp either... It's gonna bug me now though!!

    So, now you need to add the gadget so we can all follow you! If you need help with that email me and I'll try to help.

    We remembered the clocks, but didn't like it getting dark at 5pm this afternoon, I said to Ian that I didn't remember it being that dark at 6pm yesterday. Spooky!!!

    Anyway, thanks for sharing Carole

    Jill and Ian xx ((hugs to you both too))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friends. Thanks for commenting, glad you found me and liked my creations. It is so reassuring that I am not just talking to myself. I think I have managed the gadget as you call it, but not sure that it is in the side bar, but it seems to work. Thought I had lost everything at one point! You started all this stamping lark a good few years ago Ian, and look where it's got me now!Baffled and broke! Hugs xx Carole

      Delete